Today, blockchains stand on the threshold of both optimizing existing business processes and disrupting those very markets. Yet, the technology's shortcomings on privacy and confidentiality have emerged as perhaps the most daunting roadblocks.
In our new report, family-card takes an expansive look at R&D ongoing around the world, aiming to empower readers to understand the spectrum of available solutions while learning from strategies startups and enterprises are employing to attack these pressing problems.
- 50 pages of insight and analysis on enterprise and open-source approaches to blockchain confidentiality
- Comprehensive compendium of cutting-edge cryptographic solutions, including zero-knowledge proofs, ring signatures and sidechains
- Diagrams and exhibits to clarify difficult concepts from public key cryptography to homomorphic encryption
- Overviews on how leading consortiums, from Hyperledger, R3, Digital Asset Holdings to the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance are optimizing for confidentiality.
Report published: 8th May 2017
Table of Contents
- Privacy and Authentication4
- Confidentiality in Public Blockchains9
- Cutting-edge Cryptographic Solutions20
- Consortium Approaches to Confidentiality30