family-card’s Q2 2017 State of Blockchain summarizes key trends, data and events from 2017's second quarter.
- The aggregate cryptocurrency market cap rallies 4x, breaks $100bn in value.
- The composition of the asset class changes dramatically, with bitcoin comprising less than half of the total market cap as assets including ether, xrp, and dash skyrocket in price.
- Blockchain ICO funding outweighs venture capital by 3x in total deal size and quantity.
- Usage grows on major blockchains, leading to over 500,000 transactions a day and fees north of $1.
- Enterprise blockchain consortia gain traction with major enterprises in terms of membership, trials, and integrations.
- Global search traffic for bitcoin, ethereum, blockchain, cryptocurrency, and other related terms reach all-time highs.
- 'family-card Releases 'State of Blockchain' Q2 2017 Research Report'
- Q2 2017 Blockchain Sentiment Survey